Jeff Frishof is always our first choice as a Home Inspector for both our buyers and sellers. We appreciate his level of expertise and professionalism. He educates our clients about the condition of the home, without alarming them, and he will frequently suggest a solution. We also appreciate his professional approach to getting the invoice and the contract to the clients, and the quick turnaround. He e-mails us the report, and provides a hard copy the next day. He is excellent!
Liz Rhodes & Ron Marin
Alain Pinel Realtors
Welcome To Eagle One Services, LLC.
Eagle One Services LLC - Bringing only the highest level of professionalism, experience and service to homeowners throughout the San Francisco Bay Area since 1995.
You may not know it, but San Francisco Bay area home inspection services are not just for the purchase of real property. Any residential property whether being sold, bought or just in the family for a number of years can benefit from the high-quality inspection services such as provided by a professional California home inspector like Jeff Frishof and Eagle One Services, LLC.
A glance at Jeff's long list of certifications, experience, and qualifications shows that Jeff is well-prepared to provide clients with more than the average home inspection service in San Francisco and the surrounding SF Bay Area. Few California professional property inspectors boast such a long list of certifications, licenses, or services. Jeff's resume includes (in part):
- Over 5000 California inspections provided
- Over 16 years in business as a California Professional Property Inspector
- Instructor for ITA-Kaplan Schools
- ASHI Inspector
- Silicon Valley Chapter ASHI COR Rep
- Certified CREIA Inspector
- Past CREIA Regional Director-Region 3
- Past President of local CREIA Chapter
- Past California Representative to the National Home Inspectors Exam Committee
- Silicon Valley Chapter ASHI/CREIA representative to the California Coalition of Home Inspectors - CCHI
Few California residential property inspectors seek the number of certifications that Jeff holds; a sampling of his accomplishments includes:
- WESTCON Member
- Over 5 years Level 1 Thermographer and moisture investigator
- Associate FEWA Member
- Certified Roof Tile Institute Installer
- ICC Residential building Inspector
- FEMA Inspector
- CA OES Inspector
- IAEI Member (electrical inspector)
- 2009 to present CALBIG (California Building Inspector Group) chapter secretary
Please contact Jeff at Eagle One Services LLC for a full list of affiliations and qualifications or to learn more about our professional services!
Eagle One Services LLC, Jeff Frishof and his staff goes above and beyond in service and reports provided. He offers a narrative style report, including implications, possible related causes, and recommendations for each residential home evaluation provided based upon accepted California standards. His services include:
- Residential home evaluation/inspection
- Pre-listing home inspection for sellers
- Pre-purchase (pre-closing) home inspection for buyers
- Annual residential maintenance inspection
- Post-storm/disaster inspections
- Litigation Support
- Tenant Move-in or Move-out Inspections
- Site consulting for remodeling projects
These are provided in and around the SF Bay Area. Travel to other parts of the State of California is also provided as well. Don’t be afraid to ask.
If you are in need of ourhome inspection services in the San Francisco Bay and you do not see the desired service or city/area listed here, please give us a call or drop us an email. If it is within Jeff's location/coverage area and specialty of services, he will gladly help you. If not, perhaps Jeff with his many resources recommend a more local California home inspector or other specialist with comparable qualification who can relieve your concern.
Eagle One Services, LLC stands ready to assist all California home and property owners by providing services as a professional California property inspector. Call or contact Jeff at Eagle One Services LLC today, and let him put his experience and knowledge to work for you—for the safety of your home and more importantly your family.